When should I switch to a larger size of Merries?
1) When the diaper feels tight around the waist and thighs, or leaves marks on the skin
2) When you are using the edge of the tape seal to hold the diaper in place
3) When the diaper rise shortens and the waist line goes below the navel
4) When there is an increase in the quantity of your baby's pee and poo, resulting in leakage
5) When your baby's weight exceeds the indicated range in the diaper size selection guide
You should change your baby's diapers to a larger size if you observe any of the above.