(3) At the Factory:
Manufacturing diapers under stringent quality control to provide your baby with comfort and assurance
Firstly, your clothes!
- "Hello! Please change your clothes."
- "Thank you!"
There are no buttons on the staff's work clothes, only concealed buckles. This is to avoid any incident of small buttons coming loose and accidentally mixing into the diaper production. The work clothes are also fitted tightly around their wrists and ankles to prevent any contamination from contact.
We have to go through an air shower first, before entering the production line.
- "Please turn around 3 times here."
- "Wow! What a powerful blast!"
- "Any fine dust and dirt will be completely removed."
- "That's thorough cleanliness!"
- "The most important function of a diaper is to prevent leakage. It also has to be breathable, soft and comfortable to prevent skin rashes. Caring gently for the baby's skin is our top priority. Please take a close look at this exhibition hall of our raw materials."
- "Pulp sheets, non-woven cloth, polyurethane, polymers, adhesive tapes... You actually need many different materials to produce a single diaper."
- "Let's have a look at the production line now."
- "That door is so well fortified!"
- "This is because even a tiny bug can cause serious consequences. This door cannot be opened easily!!"